A booking system, which will allow organisers to monitor numbers and demand for buses to the Willinga Park section of Sculpture on Clyde, is now live online at the Sculpture on Clyde website and through Facebook.
The Indoor Exhibition at 5 Clyde Street is free but a donation for the catalogue will be very much appreciated.
Visitors to Willinga Park may of course drive and use the ample parking, paying a $5 per person fee for the catalogue and a donation to Muddy Puddles children’s disability services. Entry tickets can be pre-booked online.
The dates are August 25 – September 2 and the times are as follows:
- Outdoor Exhibition, Willinga Park
- Weekdays: 11am – 3pm
- Saturdays / Sundays: 10am – 4pm
- Indoor Exhibition, 5 Clyde St Batemans Bay
- All days: 10am – 4pm
Buses departs from the Promenade Plaza, Orient Street bus stop (near the Starfish Deli) and pre-registration is essential. The $15 cost includes the return bus, entry, a catalogue and a donation to Muddy Puddles.
A free bus, with limited seats, will operate Monday to Friday (for this bus you need to purchase a $5 Willinga Park entry ticket as well).
The bus schedule is as follows:
Saturdays and Sundays:
- Bus 1
- Departs Batemans Bay 9.30am, arrives Willinga Park 10am.
- Departs Willinga Park 12pm, arrives Batemans Bay 12.30pm
- Bus 2
- Departs Batemans Bay 11am, arrives Willinga Park 11.30am.
- Departs Willinga Park 2pm, arrives Batemans Bay 2.30pm
- Bus 3
- Departs Batemans Bay 1pm, arrives Willinga Park 1.30pm.
- Departs Willinga Park 3.30pm, arrives Batemans Bay 4pm
Monday – Friday:
- Bus (1 only)
- Departs Batemans Bay 11.30am, arrives Willinga Park 12pm.
- Departs Willinga Park 2pm, arrives Batemans Bay 2.30pm.
“The booking system is essential for us to keep track of visitor numbers and properly cater for transport,” said Chamber of Tourism and Commerce president, David Maclachlan. “We want this to be a sustainable event, happening year after year and adding to our fabulous permanent exhibition, the Batemans Bay Sculpture Walk.”